Vino Bello Resort

Napa, California

Reviews of Vino Bello Resort

Napa, California

3.9

Have you been to Vino Bello Resort lately?

By lissettee2 Updated Jul 20, 2015

My husband and I stood at this resort for our anniversary weekend. The resort was awesome and the concierge staff was very helpful. The pool and the landscaping is gorgeous and we even hiked up to the top of the Vineyard. And if you are worried about having to drive everywhere from this hotel into the wineries, you'll have to do that even if you stayed in downtown Napa. To me, I rather have a beautiful vineyard setting than stay in the crowded downtown village . We will definitely be staying at this resort again!

By bof2 Updated Jul 26, 2014

My wife and I live in the San Fransisco Bay area, and we Travel to Napa/Sonoma about 5 times a year, and this is one of our favorite getaways, close to home.The on site Resterant, (Siena) has a great Sunday Buffett style Brunch and the off round the clock shuttle service to down town NAPA.

By joolvera Jan 31, 2010

Too far away from everything and really didn't feel like we wer at a resort. More like a glorified motel. No activities at the resort. Didn't hve the resort feeling since in is located in an Industrial Park. It would have been nice to have organized wine tours or tasting or some kind of efficient concierge service. Beautiful on the outsde, but lacks a soul!

By cheryl424 Sep 1, 2008

Nice resort, located in an Industrial Park, causing a 10 minute ride into Napa and longer to the wineries. I was sad to see that there are no planned activities at this resort. It's really developed for adults, no playgrounds. The resort is an appendandge to the Meritage Hotel and not really freestanding, the staffs interlink. The accomadations are nice, but nothing close by, you need a car to use this resort.

By susannas2 Jul 4, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Vino Bello a couple of weeks ago. It's location seems odd at first, since it is located in a corporate park. However, the resort itself is fabulous! It is a quick 5-minute drive into downtown Napa, 15 minutes to Napa wineries, and about a half hour from Sonoma.

The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. Decor was elegant yet casual. The staff was very friendly and professional. The complimentary bottle of wine was a nice touch, and we enjoyed it on our balcony. The appliances are very nice, and the cabinetry is good quality. The bed, though not a hotel brand like Heavenly or Sweet Sleeper, left nothing to be desired.

I can't wait to go back to make use of the spa facilities. The pool and hot tub were great, too!

By gareski Jun 7, 2007

I only stayed for 2 nights but was very impressed. The one bedroom unit was very large and comfortable. I could live there. I ate at the restaurant and although a little pricey it fit in with Napa. The food was very good. I highly recommend this timeshare. You are south of Napa but it is still a short drive to the vineyards.

By ideasbrewing May 8, 2007

We had an excellent vacation at the Vino Bello Resort last week. The suite was gorgeous! The bathroom had double-sinks & a huge shower. The bed was very comfortable & having the tub in the bedroom was great. Lay back & soak while you watch the flat screen TV! Wish my kitchen at home was as nice.

The spa is so cool!! It's underground, so you can be massaged & otherwised pampered while the vinyard grows above you. It opened a few days before we arrived, so we were lucky.

All the staff were lovely, the food was awesome & the concierge couldn't have been more helpful. I can hardly wait to go back.