Timeshare reviews at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

Lake Buena Vista, Florida

By richardb257 Aug 25, 2008

We stayed in a 2BR savannah view in April '08. Even though I have stayed at other Disney Vacation Club resorts many times in the past, this experience exceeded all my expectations. The rooms were very roomy and the service was exceptional. The view was unbelievable (room 5431). We had a spectacular view of the savannah and saw all types of animals constantly. My 2 year nephew would awake each day and run to the glass sliding doors to see what animals were around. His excitement each time he looked was well worth the cost of the vacation. The Boma restaurant (reservations strongly suggested) has a great dinner buffet with many African dishes and a big selection that even satisfied my son who is very picky. We were lucky enough twice to get in without reservations (I am not a good planner) with just a short wait. The wait for buses to the Disney theme parks were very regular and again we may have been lucky but never waited longer than 10 minutes. I had rented a van for the week but used it very sparingly. One of the biggest thrills for my 14 and 16 year olds was that both the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus were staying at the resort at the same time we were there. My son was swimming in the pool with the Jonas Brothers which he thought was great. There were crowds by the entrance a few times but it didn't seem to bother the flow to and from too badly. I guess that is the price you pay to stay at the same place as these celebrities. Again, from start to finish, we had a great time and we are looking forward to staying there again when we return. This is my new favorite Disney resort.