Hilton Vilamoura Vacation Club

Vilamoura, Portugal

Timeshare reviews at Hilton Vilamoura Vacation Club

Vilamoura, Portugal

By brooksie Updated Sep 9, 2009

My husband and I stayed at Vilamoura for a week in June 2008. The resort is quite beautiful. The pools, grounds and location are first class. There are lots of activities, tours and excursions to take.

The apartment (we had a 1 bedroom) was spacious, well equipped and quiet. The bath was marble and quite luxurious. There is a beautiful spa on location with state of the art facilities. The only thing that wasn't up to Hilton standards were the on site restaurants. But we visited soon after the resort opened and by now, the bugs should be worked out. The free shuttle to the harbor area is wonderful. We went down town almost every night to dine, walk around and take in the entertainment. This is a wonderful place to unwind and relax. Portugal is still a bargain!

We flew into Lisbon, stayed a few nights, then took the train to Vilamoura. It was quite reasonable and a WONDERFUL, speedy trip. We returned to Lisbon, stayed a few more nights then flew back to the US. I highly recommend Portugal and this resort. You won't regret it.