West Yellowstone (Worldmark)

West Yellowstone, Montana

Reviews of West Yellowstone (Worldmark)

West Yellowstone, Montana

4.8

Have you been to West Yellowstone (Worldmark) lately?

By ck127 Jul 19, 2013

The location is great. It's an easy walk to the main area of West Yellowstone. The units are not air conditioned, but that is normally not an issue as the evenings/nights are usually down in the mid-40's. This resort is at the 'end of the road' so traffic noise is not an issue. If your lucky, you'll even hear the wolf packs howling from Discovery Center! Our only draw back was that the pool was indoors! But for you winter travelers, that would be a very nice feature. The staff was excellent, firendly and most helpful. Additional household basics, like laundry detergent, dish soap, tp were available from the front desk 24x7. I've stayed at other resorts and that is not the case. OUr rental transaction was smooth and our condo was as described. I would definitely rent from 'Hatrack' again.

By hatrack79 Oct 6, 2011

Loved the location! New and fresh and comfortable. Love the Murphy beds. Everything worked out great and the staff was friendly.

By annette237 Aug 23, 2009

I stayed in a 3-bedroom March of 2008 and liked the resort so much we went back to stay in a 2-bedroom in October of 2008. The resort is new and extremely well constructed. Staff was friendly and the town was a great tourist town with plenty of shopping during peak season. The Imax theater and wolf/bear "zoo" is just across the street. I would recommend staying here in the winter to snowmobile or the summer to see the geysers in the park. I was able to tour the presidential and studio units. Wow! Presidental had gourmet kitchen and we couldn't tell which was the master bedroom verses the second bedroom. The studio was nothing like any other studio I have seen. It was cozy, not small like other resorts I have seen. I have not seen any other Worldmark studios but I am guessing this tops all studios.