4 Seasons at Beech

Beech Mountain, North Carolina

Timeshare reviews at 4 Seasons at Beech

Beech Mountain, North Carolina

By genealogynut Oct 23, 2003

You have to rate it at least one star because the program won't let you leave the radio button blank!

Some friends and I stayed here for a few days in September and it was terrible. There was supposedly a restaurant which was not open and the place was dirty. We even had housekeeping replace a blanket or 2 which were very dirty. The top of the fan hadn't been dusted in who knows how long.

Even other restaurants on the mountain were not open. We ended up having to go to a store and get groceries to make our own meals. Maybe it's a jumping place during ski season?

The place supposedly had just changed hands, but I exchanged a perfectly good week in Williamsburg for this and there was NO comparison. Maybe the new owners will do needed improvements.

My very biggest complaint was that there were no dataports on the phones and even if you unplugged the phone altogether and replaced it with the modem from your laptop it hung up in about 1/2 minute - probably had to go through an antiquated switchboard. Verizon wireless also doesn't give a signal in many places.

By ward13ar Updated Feb 2, 2003

I give this a resort a two -- not because of the resort, but because of the resort's location on beautiful Beech Mountain. The rooms were old and musty smelling, the furniture was old and worn, and the building was not maintained very well.

Only one of the four resort pictures offered here is off the 4 Seasons at Beech.