Lake Tara Townhouse III

Carrollton, Georgia

Timeshare reviews at Lake Tara Townhouse III

Carrollton, Georgia

By patrick330 Updated Jul 30, 2006

It is directly on Lake Tara. This is a beautiful Private lake. There is a marina nearby for boat launch, which also has live music during the weekends. There is a lake beach adjacent to the resort. The pool is shared with another small resort and is of fair size. There is a larger pool and recreation area that is shared by the community. Lake Tara guests have access to this. The rooms are roomy, clean and comfortable. My unit is tri- level with 2 decks overlooking the lake. All in all it allows for a private retreat but, is close to shopping and the Great city of Atlanta

By lilliant3 Nov 16, 2005

My husband and I found the resort to be very nice.Very big and roomy, beautiful lake.Lot of fishing, swimming and had a very relaxing time. Our friends drove up from Adel ,Ga. Hadnt seen them in 15 yrs. Our son and his wife were able to spend some time with us also. All and all we really loved everything about the resort.We are from Shreveport,La. But we plan on going back whenever they have something available.

By ellen169 Jul 19, 2004

Very Very hard to find even with the map quest directions. Called the resort and asked directions and the lady couldnt tell me how to get there either. The condo was pretty and the rooms were nice size. The hot tub was very nice. The lake was wonderful . Not alot around there to do but a nice relaxing vacation, Once we Finallllly found it.