The Suites at Americano Beach

Daytona Beach, Florida

Reviews of The Suites at Americano Beach

Daytona Beach, Florida

3.4

Have you been to The Suites at Americano Beach lately?

By peterb308 Oct 21, 2010

WAS JUST THERE FOR BIKETOBERFEST AND WAS GREAT ON GOING UPGRADES WILL GO BACK THERE ANYTIME

By hengz Updated Oct 19, 2008

We rented the timeshare and enjoyed the vacation in Americano Beech Resort. The resort was recently remodelled. Everything is perfect. The staff, the rooms, and the beech. Nothing to complain.

By williamh231 Updated Feb 9, 2007

We enjoyed our stay for the third year in a row.

Resort has everything. Two swim pools, Two jacuzzi's, a gym. Is on the ocean and has security gates. It even has a game room . A laundry in the lower level.

The outdoors pool is the largest in the Daytona Beach area.

By beth722 Jun 12, 2006

Just spent 2 nights there. Service was excellent for several requests. Furniture and carpets updated. Pool may be the nicest physical feature although the new snack bar is updated and appealing.

The only problem was the parking lot was full because the place was jumping. They were also offering free facials for the ladies!

Beth

Ver

Beth

By carolm99 Updated Nov 9, 2005

Was just there this past weekend (11/5/05). The resort pool is gigantic and overlooking the beach. Lots of nice lounging chairs and a large outdoor bar. There are both indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor bars, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, cute restaurant, and live entertainment! What more could you ask for? Well, the unit was small and older, but after all it IS a beach resort, we are not there to sit in the room! Staff was great. Room = 2, amenities = 5 for 3 1/2 stars!

By dolfin6548 Sep 3, 2005

I am an owner here. Last year the Resort went through a very difficult time with 3 hurricanes. I was lucky to stay in one of the renevated units this year. I was told it would take another year to finish, but the pool area is beautiful. Also, a huge game room as well as a weight room (with everything!).

The restaurant has good food and even delivers to the room. Since I vacation in the "off- season", there are not as many activities as in busy time.

I found the staff to be quite helpful and friendly. And, of course, the main reason I enjoy my vacation is the beautiful beach!!

By donald455 Apr 22, 2005

Nice pool, rude staff I asked for matches and was lectured this was a non-smoking building. I went on to tell them I don't smoke I wanted to light the grill. They were putting new carpets in the halls. Mattresses left a lot to be desired. No one on site after 10 PM. People in Jacuzzi until 4 AM very noisy.

By jean916 Apr 12, 2005

We stayed here in 1995 and last year. In 1995 the resort was great. Now it is run down and the staff are not pleasant or child friendly.

I would not reccommend this resort.

By ronannh Nov 21, 2003

EXCELENT POOL! CLOSE TO EVERYTHING. SOMETHING ALWAYS GOING ON.

By ghhww Mar 20, 2003

I loved it - It is nice being right on the beach