Silver Beach Club

Daytona Beach, Florida

Timeshare reviews at Silver Beach Club

Daytona Beach, Florida

By williamj385 May 6, 2012

Silver beach Club is always an enjoyable stay. Everything is there; it is close enough for a beach walk to the hub of Daytona Beach boardwalk, yet private and away enough to feel safe. Security is good, along with the friendly staff that keeps the place clean & maintained. Our unit has been remodeled and freshened every year since owning. Always looks good. Family friendly. We have always enjoyed our stay.

By rockrgpg Updated Sep 16, 2010

I stayed at Silver Beach several times and friends have stayed there as well over the years. It's right on the beach and over all a great, inexpensive place to stay.

There is a lot to do within walking distance. My kids loved the activities and treats that the resort offers.

The units are continually updated and decorated nicely. The pool & public facilities are kept very clean as well.

By robertm926 Updated Aug 15, 2008

Stayed her once with a friend and then bought a unit here. Great Location for Nascar Fans (close to speedway) and Motorcycle enthusiasts (near all the well known rally spots. On the BEACH too. Centrally located in Daytona and easy to find. Staff is great- place is very clean! Love it....

By reginab31 Updated Feb 4, 2007

We first stayed here in Aug.05 One of the hottest summers in recent records. Our unit was always confortable, this 2 br. unit is retro and relaxing, the pool is large, safe and well kept. The new pool deck is lovely AND unlike many other resort pools, directly facing the beach, IT HAS SUN ALL DAY ! Silver beach is recovering from the heavy storms of 2004, nicely. This resort is great for young families and easy driving to St. Augustine and Orlando. There are many fun things to do and see from this point. YOU CAN COMPLETELY RELAX HERE WITH YOUR CHILDREN. We really enjoyed our time at Silver Beach.

By debrai6 Updated Jun 23, 2006

We purchased our Timeshare in 1986 while the children were young. We either used our condo or exchanged through our RCI membership.

We really enjoyed using our own condo on Daytona Beach because there is so much in the area to do.

The staff at Silver Beach Club is always very warm, friendly, and helpful with vacation planning. The condo's have always been very clean with adequate furnishings and dishes.

Some years ago we took my Mom on vacation with us and she claimed it was the best vacation she had ever been on.

A big thumbs up for the staff at Silver Beach Club

By ronandjoan Jan 5, 2005

Week 1 of 2005

We own here, purchased sight-unseen and we were pretty disappointed. This was our first stay here. It appears to be a converted motel and is somewhat rundown. Very little in landscaping and the facilities are in poor condition. There is some renovation of rooms going on and the staff is trying hard to make do. If we had not had the ocean front (1 BD) I would have left early in our reserved week and just lost the rest of the days. Cleanliness was an issue with a lot of smoke smell that simply could not be expelled. However, the pool is AWESOME, and even more so since it is not busy at night during the weekdays. We were on the 5th floor so could enjoy the ocean view mostly without looking over the back parking lot; the lower floors would be seeing that first. The 2 BD poolside units would have a “territorial view” of the nearby older resorts.

By ertl Updated Oct 3, 2003

I visited this resort in September of '03. I stayed in one of the 2 bedroom units that over look the pool and street (only one bedroom units face the ocean). It was pretty obvious that the 2 bedroom units were made from the combination of two former hotel rooms, but they were clean and comfortable, with the exception of the beds. The bed in the main bedroom consisted of a mattress without a box springs placed directly on top of a pedestal. The other bed made so much noise that we decided the absense of the box springs would be the lesser of the two evils. Another down side would be the hot tube, which didn't work during the our entire stay with the exception of the very last day, due to an absense of the necessary parts to fix it. The location of the resort was excellent. We were within walking distance of the main street pier. The staff was pleasant enough and there were two pet birds in the lobby that were interesting. The pool area was also nice, but wasn't convenient to the beach. You had to walk through the parking lot or around it to get to the beach. There was a sales office in the lobby and we were talked into taking a survey on RCI points that ended up being a sales pitch for a resort in Orlando. Over all I enjoyed my stay here and would return, but I'm not sure I would want to own unless I got a good price.