Reviews of Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Seaside Resort

Galveston, Texas

4.4

Have you been to Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Seaside Resort lately?

By dawnb331 Jan 21, 2014

I have owned an Executive Presidential Unit at this resort for many years. The location is very quiet and only a quick drive or walk across the road to a very beautiful beach. The unit is large and very comfortable with all the amenities needed to prepare a simple lunch or big dinner. There is an elevator to our 3rd floor unit, which is great for bringing up all your luggage and groceries. The back deck is a wonderful place to look at the ocean and listen to the waves....great sunset watching in the evening. I love the jacuzzi tub in the master bath after a long day on the beach or shopping at the Strand. The washer/dryer are very handy when we bring our nieces and the dirty clothes start to pile up. This is definitely my favorite of the Siverleaf Resorts and look forward to vacations there.

By donnab261 Jun 26, 2011

Great location--out from town. across from the beach with only private homes in the area. Like having your own private beach! Only 5 minuites from groceries and some services. Only 20 minutes from all of Galveston. Many activities on site--pool, mini golf, tennis, horse shoes, etc.

By leslie209 May 7, 2004

I only stayed there one night on my bonus time with Silverleaf but it was very nice. I wish we could have checked out later because we had a lot of time to kill before our cruise. It is out of the way but easy access to a beach and the rooms are very nice! Definitely worth a stay if you can get in!

By preshc Updated Apr 21, 2004

I give this 5 stars because unlike any of the other resorts or hotels, it has direct access to a beautiful long stretch of actual beach- that is a real joy for walking, hearing the roar of the waves and shell hunting-24 hours a day..and unlike the Victorian for example, has 2 full baths, also unlike the others it has a King sized bed in Master + it also has jacuzzi tubs in all units! It is an RCI Gold Crown!