Club Chalet of Gatlinburg

Gatlinburg, Tennessee

Reviews of Club Chalet of Gatlinburg

Gatlinburg, Tennessee

4.3

Have you been to Club Chalet of Gatlinburg lately?

By estherg44 Updated Sep 2, 2016

I stayed in this unit three years ago and most recently in early spring of 2016. It was a wonderful surprise to see new furniture in the living room and wood flooring throughout the unit. Kitchen utensils have also been upgraded. The view from the deck is spectacular The staff are exceptionally friendly and responsive to the guest's needs.

There is easy access from this unit to the National Park.

I've stayed in other Club Chalet units and am always pleased with the cleanliness and ample supply of bathroom linens.

I've stayed in other Club Chalet units and they are always very clean.

By jerrya137 Updated Jul 24, 2016

A wonderful place to spend a few nights or a week. Located in the beautiful Smokey Mountains. Club Chalet is the best!! Clean units with all the necessary amenities. An unbelievable friendly and helpful staff. Been going to there for years, and I would highly recommend Club Chalet to anyone who wants to visit Great Smokey National Park, Gatlinburg, or Pigeon Forge.

By joeld15 Updated Aug 10, 2008

We stayed in our unit for the first time in July. We bought it last year and were very happy with the results (our unit is the downstairs unit in the picture on this page. The National Park is viewed from our front porch so we will never be looking out at a high rise condo on the next mountain. The park is minutes away and if you decide to brave the tackiness and slow traffic of downtown it is only a few minutes away too. Their is a bypass accessible from the park entrance and you can avoid Gatlinburg all together. The appliances have been upgraded and it even has a 37 inch lcd flatscreen (Toshiba)

By david2566 Updated Mar 22, 2006

I have owned at Club Chalet for three years. Last year I traded my 1-bedroom unit for a 2-bedroom oceanfront unit at the 5-star Royal Caribbean in Cancun through Interval International. Some of the Club Chalet units are in very good shape, others need work.

In March 2006 the owners at Club Chalet installed a whole new Board of Directors, due to stagnation on the old board. We are now enthusiastically looking forward to bringing all of the Club Chalet units up to full compliance with Interval standards of excellence.

By dra50ash Jun 16, 2003

I have owed at this timeshare for the past 10 years. It's not your typical timeshare. You're not in a huge unit with a bunch of people, rather an individual home located somewhere on the mountain side. Makes for a wonderful unique experience. Plenty of peace and quite.