Great Barrington, Massachusetts

Timeshare reviews at Stonegate

Great Barrington, Massachusetts

By nancy1836 Jul 1, 2007

I was vacationing in the area in June 2007 and decided to visit this resort.

I was limited to a "drive-by view" since the resort is small and the office is not always open.

The resort is as pictured in a quiet residential area of GB but is near to the amenities of the town. It had quite a large lawn so the neighbors were not right on top of it.

There will probably be no activities provided at this resort, which isn't a bad thing. It is also probably not a resort that would be appropriate for young children.

I would have loved to have seen some of the units, but perhaps another time.

I gave it 4-Stars merely because it looked nice.

By robert1945 Aug 1, 2004

Beautiful old mansion. Eight different rooms all decorated beautifully. We like the summer months. Great golfing nearby. Great restaurants. Castle Street Cafe is our favorite. We had 1101, a two bed, two bath. It is huge and it comes stocked. Just bring some food and wine. If you are a skier it must be really nice. The are several resorts very close. A great place to rest, relax, sightsee and shop.

By lpoirier1 Dec 24, 2003

Exceptional timeshare! Don't miss a chance to stay here--it was absolutely the best place we've ever stayed. Quaint, huge rooms with fireplaces, unbelieveable for a timeshare. Convenient to all local ski areas, shopping and tourist attractions. We highly recommend this timeshare.