Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Hey, any owners out there? (by Louise F.):

rich46 wrote:
So, how long have you been an owner? We bought in at the pre-construction price several yrs ago. Oceanfront. We like it, but we're glad we only bought every other year. Too long a drive for me to handle every year. 2008 will be our next trip. The resort is very nice, but boy did the rules change from the first time we stayed there. I guess you have to have rules though. The splash program really doesn't fit our needs. Feel sorry for the ones that live close and are limited to so many days and visits. But rules are rules huh. So, what are your thoughts on the resort?

I too bought in preconstruction and live near the resort to utilize their facilities. It has been a wonderful experience especially when family visits. There have been some rules put in place to better everyone's experience. It keeps out the riff raff. Well kept resort in a great location on the beach and close to Port Canaveral.