Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New points based Global Access and RCI points (by Gary B.):

cimarrons wrote:
good so u understand why they added it because owners wanted more flexibility more options other than Orlando as well as other ways to enjoy vacationing.the more existing owners who join the bigger it will get and also the better it will get. All new owners pay to own with global access included in the price 18000 to 38000 and that will definately go up after the introductory year.Also look in your RCI book MARCUS GRAND @ LAKE GENEVA IS NOW ORANGE LAKE @ LAKE GENEVA WISCONSIN the old PLAYBOY CLUB OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO .ALSO A NEW AMAZING SKI RESORT IN VERMONT WAS JUST BOUGHT AS WELL AS A BEACH RESORT IN FLORIDA AL THIS IN THE FIRST YEAR JUST KEEP WAITING .ALSO DO YOU KNOW WEEKS MEMBERS CANT EXCHANGE INTO POINTS RESORTS 30% of the Rci exchange system . DO SOME RESEARCH AND THEN REPLY IM A VIP PREMIER MEMBER WITH GLOBAL ACCESS MY 3 WKS AND ONLY 3 MAINT> FEES CAN GET ME 6-8 WKS A YR OF VACATION How about yours? My internal exchanges are $25 and external anywhere in the world are $79 for 4 nghts or less or $99 for 5 nghts or more. Would u like more info
No, thankyou. I can see you're a great salesman with a narrow focus...who has also been sold a bill of goods. I own a one week bedroom at another resort which if traded in RCI points would allow me two weeks of high season in a two bedroom at Orange Lake. ( or three weeks of low season ). Like you said all for one week (acccording to your calculation) that appears to be four to six weeks at other places for one maintenance fee. The best part is that they only charge $20.00 for internal exchanges. So yes, it sounds like you're very happy...but coming from another resort and knowing what else is out there, Orange Lake's Global Access just doesn't measure up to justify its cost to present owners.