Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: when will it re-open? (by Doreen S.):

We were there in August 2006. We stayed there twice. We met alot of people who own time shares there, and they said they were not reopening until 2008. They were told at least 3 years.

Our stay there in 2002 was very nice, I was not thrilled with the Aruba in 2005. Staff, air conditioner, ect. was not working properly. I was told my a night manager that the air conditioner was old, and that is why it did not work right. I heard, right before we were leaving that year, that someone else had bought the Grand Aruba, so maybe that was the reason for the problems we had there.

When were were there in August of 2006, they were redoing the whole place. There were putting up alot of new buildings, so I am sure it will be much better, and much more expensive.

I do hoope it opens soon for all of you people who have time shares there. I know the peope we met were not happy with the way they found out about the renovations