Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: no response from the owner (by Marty F):

kimberlys48 wrote:
For me personally this site has been very unreliable. Most of the rentals posted have been unavailable to me, yet they are still posted for rent?????? This practice I do not understand, and we pay money to be members of this web-site. I had one owner actually rent the unit and tell me that they were contacting the resort to see if the week I wanted was available. Not the way I would do it. And yes I do have a TS, and when I rent it, I post that it has been rented. And I don't keep people hanging when they could be dealing with someone else.

Hi Kimberly,

Most timeshare owners are good about deactivating their postings after they have rented or sold but sometimes that step is overlooked and unfortunately we don't have any control over that since we aren't involved in the rental/sale transaction. Other times, the owners want to wait until the transaction is complete before deactivating their posting in case the deal falls through. In that case, their posting may be unavailable but still listed on the website for a while.

We apologize that you have run into some of those postings that were not available but still listed. Always, let us know of those postings so that we can make sure they are deactivated.

Thanks, Marty