Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Plans for Mayan Palace amenities (by Tom M.):

victoriar29 wrote:
Another question I am new to the mayan timeshares but I was trying to decide between puerto peñasco and Mazatlan since I have 3 children where would be the best place to take them. I would appreciate any information on these two places.
We are not sure where to start, but here goes: Puerto Penasco or Rocky Point is about a 4 hour drive from Tempe, AZ or 215 miles. Make sure you have a car because the resort is 20 miles from town. You can rent quads in town, shop in Old Port and walk along Cholla Bay and of course golf. Mayan has two restuarants and although very good, expenses can add up quickly for a family of 5. Kids under 5 are free and 5-12 half off for the buffet at a price of $16 to $26 depending on the meal and day of the week. We are returning in March and hopefully it will be warm enough to use the outdoor pool. The view of the beach is awesome, make sure you ask for a room that faces the water. We have never been to ACA or Nuevo PVR, but check them out for kids activities, depending on the age of your kids. The spa is o.k., but not as good as Cancun. If you could only contact us we could share so much more good and bad.