Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Your forums will be a phenomenal success ... congratulations ! (by Marty F):

adahiscout jayjay Your discussion forums will be a phenomenal success. Redweek was already my favorite timeshare website for buying/selling/renting and reviews .... the forums are the icing on the cake .... congratulations.[/Q

I'd like to second that motion regarding the new forums.. The format is very accessable and activity is obviously buzzing!

As far as the rental site is concerned, it would be interesting to have an idea of what the properties marked "Rented" actually rented for. I'm afraid it is frequently well under the asking price. But it is good that we don't "low ball" and try to rent things for way less than fair value or even maintenance fees. This leads to unfair competition and unrealistic expectations by people who want our weeks.[/Q]

Hi adahiscout

So glad you are enjoying the forums! We feel this has been a really nice addition to our website and gives our members valuable information from all of you that have the hands on experience.

Since RedWeek.com isn't involved in the sale/rented transactions we don't know what the final prices were. The owner deactivates their posting when it is rented or sold which then marks the posting as "Rented" or "Sold".

Thanks, Marty