What Do I Do?? HELP

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

What Do I Do?? HELP (by Carol Y.):

I bought a second timeshare down the street from my first one for week 30. My family has gotten bigger and We needed more space. To make a long story short my resort talked me into going with the point system. When I got my deed my week was changed to week 1 instead of week 30. They told me "No problem." I have not been able to use this week nor trade it. I was told that you have to reserve your week a year in advance. Week 30 is in July week 1 is in January. How can I reserve a year in advance to get a July week. I've been paying $3,000 a year to rent a 3 bedroom in Myrtle Beach when I have 2 timeshares in Florida. I can't even rent the lock-out unit because I don't have a specific week to rent. I have the points at Royal Floridian in Jan. and a fixed week at the Maverick in July. What do you suggest that I do???? I'm still paying on this plus maintenance fees every year and as far as I can tell, it's useless.