Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: What rooms are best? close to pools? ocean view? (by William M.):

NCV is over a 1/2 mile from the water and the golf course trees are growing up to block most of the ocean views. Personally, I don't worry about that aspect.

IMO, based on experience, ask for a high floor in one of the 3 or 4 story buildings. Buildings are numbered 1000 through 3900 in the current development and I believe up to 5100 in the newer section under construction up the hill. I personally prefer the 2700 building, with the 3500 building running a close second. Some of the newer buildings are well-located with relation to the pool, like the 1800-2200 buildings, and are 3-4 stories and have good views.

A room designator will describe the building, then floor, then unit. For example, we have some pictures from unit 3543 posted in an ad here; that means building 3500, 4th floor, villa 3.

I would, on behalf of other unit owners, ask, if anyone has children, to please restrain them from running and jumping in the units, especially non-ground floor units, because the construction at NCV transmits this vibration and noise to units below. We've literally had the chandellier in our unit vibrating from the "thundering herds" above. It's not a pleasant way to spend a vacation.

Top floor unit generally equals peace and quiet, if that is what you want.

Enjoy your stay! NCV is a great resort...