Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Selling your Interval Weeks (by KC):

michellem1054 wrote:
I was told by someone that he is listing on vrbo, hotel rooms that are on interval (not using his points) After a person buys from him on vrbo he then buys on interval with cash and transfers their name to the purchase. Is this legal?

This post makes no sense at all. For starters, Interval does not have any "hotel rooms". Interval offers timeshare weeks deposited "for exchange" by and for their members. Secondly, the only product a II member could "buy on Interval with cash" is a "Getaway" -- and Getaways are weeks that cannot be rented out to someone else once acquired. I cannot even begin to imagine how vrbo could possibly fit into this very puzzling fairy tale.

I get a headache just reading through this very confused post, whose described scenario completely escapes my comprehension. Sorry, but I suspect that someone just simply does not have their facts at all straight or correct here.