Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: FILING COMPLAINTS CONCERNING TIMESHARE RIPOFFS (by Judi K.):

barbm47 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
Could be, but timeshares are not actually real estate such as owning a home/land/commercial real estate. Banks and financial institutions won't even make a loan on a timeshare as they will on actual real estate such as a home/land/commercial real estate because they know real value cannot be placed on a timeshare. I unfortunately were convinced to list our timeshare with a "business: (and I use that term loosely) that charged us an upfront fee---and yes--you guessed it RIPOFF!!! The name of the company is Timeshare Solutions out of Las Vegas Nevada. The men involved are: Bill Ellis, Bill Armstrong, and Bob Downey. Made lots of promises--then became very beligerant when I confronted them---still have had no return call from the-and when I try to call them, their voice mail is usually full!! Any advice on how to get my money back???
hennyp wrote:
Unless things have changed in the past few years for Florida, complaints were handled by an arm of the Real Estate Commission. Before filing a complaint, one should do a little research to find the proper authority to complain to in whatever state they are dealing with and accumulate whatever evidence that exists in writing.
This is the Phone number for the hotline (866)966-7226.

This is the website. http://myfloridalegal.com/

If you have a problem go to this website or call the above number and they will help you.