The Land'Or

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: The Land'Or Rip off (by Ganesh S.):

last summer my wife and i were spending a few days in the bahamas and as a favor to one of the hotel employees were visited Land'or Club. two representatives there discussed with us the beauty of buying time share in Club Land'or and my wife and I went for it. But here is the problem. they were not quite forthcoming in their disclosures. we were led to believe that we can vacation anywhere in the world once we were members. that was one falsehood. the other thing they did not tell you is that you have to pay a fee for almost EVERYTHING. Everytime you turn around it seems you have to pay a fee. My advice is DO NOT sign a time share before you have your lawyer look it over and explain what it means. we did not do that and now we have a problem with Land'or. We have refused to pay anymore bcause we have not received ANYTHING of value from Land'or. Now they are threatening to take us to court because we signed that damn contract.