Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

re: Falls section (by Ginnie G.):

jeanner30 wrote:
I will be traveling soon and have found out that my two units are in the Falls Section. One of the units is #317 . Since I will be traveling with my 92 year old mother and three year old grandchild and other members of my family, i was wondering how accessible this will be for my mother. the unit is on the ground floor so that is a plus. I had hoped for the newer section but since it is a busy week i think i will probably have to stay in the Falls - any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jeanne

Jeanne:

I have owed at Vistana for about 15 years (Spa) unit. The place is beautiful and so close to everything I think you will enjoy it. If, after you have checked in-- but before you move in, you find that the accomodations do not suite you Mother's condition, go back to registration desk and explain the problem and they will most likely move you with no additional cost or fuss--they have done it for us on several occasions. Try to arrive as early as possible. If you need any additional information let me know.