Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: SHERATON VISTANA RESORT STAYING AT THE COURT AREA (by Linda B.):

Have just spent a week at this resort, was worried from all the negatives. WOW, we enjoyed everything it has beautiful grounds, pools and our room was wonderful. We had 7 in our unit and it was more than adequate. We had lots of daily excursions but the granchildren totally enjoyed the pools. We have stayed at lots of resorts and I was so impressed. I used the online site to do all the registering and requested the cascades. We arrived at 12:00 and gave them our credit information. Then we walked the grounds came back just before 2:00, got in the red carpet line for keys. We were about 5 minutes and received early access in a ground floor unit in the Cascades close to the playground for the kids and the Cascades pool. We had a few messages from timeshare sales but ignored them. They had good prices on WDW passes right there and we had our passes [from the internet site that we printed at home] to a week of Seaworld and Busch Gardens through the Seaworld website- $89 for unlimited use for a week at both. If you don't love the resort I will be surprised. Can't tell you about the Court area but wherever you are there I'm sure is more than acceptable.