MARRIOTT SURFWATCH

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: MARRIOTT SURFWATCH (by Kimberly A.):

My family and I just got back from Surfwatch today! It is a beautiful resort and construction is totally complete. They really took pains to integrate the resort into the marsh surroundings. They’ve located a number of informational plaques throughout the property describing the surrounding flora and fauna, and salt marsh. We had a three bedroom villa in the 5000 building which is across the pond from the indoor pool and the office. All views from this building look over the pond that you see in the artistic rendering which is very accurate. Our villa looked EXACTLY like it was depicted on the Marriott Vacation Club website. Beautifully appointed, impeccably clean, and well maintained. Do not be discouraged by the 2700 feet distance from the beach because there are golf cart drivers constantly roaming the resort that will get you anywhere you need to go. They run 24 hours and just a front desk phone call away. We even walked to the beach a few time with a four and fifteen year old in tow, cooler and beach gear. It was an easy walk because there are plenty of shortcuts and I'm not super physically fit! There is a great pool bar down by the beach with live music and great food. The resort is in a great location near the mall, Piggly Wiggly, Shelter Cove, and the Hilton Head Diner. The beach was extremely wide and clean. Be sure to walk down the beach and check out Folly Creek which is a fresh water stream that runs directly into the sea. It's a full of sea life and a great educational experience for kids. We can't wait to return next year as this is definitely our new Hilton Head home.