Timeshare sells

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Nonsense... (by KC):

warrenf17 states: >> Fact is timeshare sales are rock bottom and it is going to get worse. You name a resort and within a month I will show you where one is listed for under $200.00. Wyndham, Marriots and Key West excluded. Their might be a few others in the USA that currently still have some value. But even these are rapidly going down.<< =============================================

Frankly, I think you are making some very broad statements and conclusions based upon very limited knowledge and a few non-specific "examples". Stated less diplomatically, I believe that you don't know what you're talking about.

That much now clearly said, I will also openly state that based upon the limited (and mostly incoherent and inaccurate) "information" which you've posted in these RedWeek forums, I believe that the self-serving commercial activity you continue to peddle here is essentially illegal in the first place. Fortunately, there is no means for an unsuspecting or unwary person to actually contact you directly (or vice versa) and thereby fall prey to your proposed scheme of "pay me $300 and I'll then unlawfully attempt to hide the actual ownership by toying around with deeds".

Exposure of all postings to the bright sunlight is the underlying beauty and benefit of these open RedWeek forums. Smoke and mirrors usually get promptly revealed and exposed for what they really are --- just smoke and mirrors. Accordingly, I suspect that you won't be around here much longer, so please allow me be among the first to bid you "adieu"....and good riddance.