Latest reviews

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Thinking about owning there (by Howard B.):

kathy634 wrote:
My husband & I have been to a couple of Sandals before, & I recently found out that this one is a timeshare. Would love more info about how to go about this. If anyone can tell me if they bought here on the secondary market, or new & give me as much info as you can about this Sandals, I would appreciate it! Thanks... -Kathy M.

Hi Kathy Yes Sandals Grande Sport is a Timeshare, but they were not sold by Sandals, They were Known as Club Ortanique, they were on the opposit side of Sandals in Ochio Rios, Club Ortanique had financial problems and was bought by Sandals, The Timeshare's is on the hillside and and the hotel is on the Beach, The timeshare's are Two Bedroom villas each with there own privite pool,Sleep 6 full kitchen,master bedroom has mini fridge,Since Sandals took over and they are All -Inclusive the kitchen is no longer used except the fridge that is stock with beer Juice and soda as is the mini fridge in the master bd. living area also has A mini bar set up, You can only buy on resale market, Price on Red-week runs from $12000 to 20000 + you can buy eaither half of the 2 bd rm,but the master bedroom part control the living area, there are no resale on Redweek or other sites I check, at the Moment They are Hard to come buy as Sandals Has ROFR that they use,as they convert them to hotel unit and rent out up to $3000 per nite AI with Butler , not a bad deal at $500 per.person per nite AI with butler, on A 2bd rm villa maintaince is $830 and AI for 2 is $738 per week, Trade tru RCI and SFX gold crown, and you know service and food is second to none at Sandals, and you have option to go eat and play at any Sandals,I have 8 timeshare and will sell them all except this one,its a keeper If intrested in owening let me know ,post here as Last year I spoke with a person that was looking to sell, sorry did not get info ,was not intrested, this is RTU till 2061 PS Resort has 8 Resturant Howard