Latest reviews

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Thinking about owning there (by Kathy M.):

howardb21 wrote:
Hi Howard! Thanks alot for replying-I honestly didn't think I would hear back from anyone so soon! O.K. so you mention Sandals bought this place so if I were interested in getting a unit there, I can only buy on the secondary market, right? Actually I think that would be better for us because I'm sure I couldn't afford new at all! Honestly not sure I could really afford it on the s/market either.(depends on what someone would sell it for) So what do you own there? Do you use it every year? Also you mention the timeshares are up in the hills.Are these with ocean views & do you have to walk far to get "down" to the ocean? So far everything you described sounds really nice. I would certainly be interested if you come across the person thinking of selling or if you rent yours out. Can we only correspond through this forum? I have visited redweek a few times but I am not a member on here as of yet. It seems like it's worth it to be a member though. We own a one bedroom on St. Pete's Beach, FL. (47) & I would like to rent my unit out this year (or possibly sell it as well). Thanks again for any other input you can give me regarding this resort!! -Kathy

I own a two bedroom every year, Some villas are Ocean view and some garden view, mine is garden view, each villa are secluded and Privite. I rent every other year and use it the other year, I go to Jamaica every year, but stays with friends ect.in years that I rent out Sandals, I have fix week 27 but Sandals Will Float it, Meaning if resort is not full you can go any time of year , this year I rent to someone that wanted it for his Daughter's wedding. Villas are a nice walk to ocean, but only if you want to walk as there are Shuttle running allday back and fort no one under 16 yrs is allowed at resort , dont see why ? And I never ask, (kids are grown) all the time I go there every thing seems quite normal Howard Hi again Howard, I wrote back a few days ago, but somehow what I wrote has been deleted-not sure why!

Kathy, if you want to rent/purchase a week please contact owners through their posting pages or post a RedWish for what you are looking for. We don't allow people to contact each other on our forums about rentals/resales or exchanges.

Thank you, Marty