Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

The hungry sharks await your arrival... (by KC):

jayjay: Re: >> I didn't see where the op mentioned what resort he was referring to .... am I missing something? <<

The OP only mentioned Orlando as the location, not any specific resort. It did not matter (to me), as my input was intended to be universally applicable to ANY and EVERY resort in Orlando. ================================================

Re: >> We really don't know if it's a points resort or not?<<

No, clearly we don't. I had actually assumed for the purposes of discussion (and to be specifically responsive to the points portion of the OP inquiry) that the unidentified facility most likely is NOT a points resort, since the "reservation lady" seems to have offered the OP some cautionary input about "points". A resort representative rarely offers cautionary words about their own product; it's usually the "other guys" about whom they make insinuations. It's a typical sales ploy, actually; attempting to "manufacture instant credibility" by just subtly implying that "We're the good guys in the white hats --- we're not those "other guys"...