Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: SHERATON VISTANA RESORT STAYING AT THE COURT AREA (by Bonnie A.):

The Courts area is one of the oldest areas of the resort. The Lakes, Fountains , and a few other areas (Springs and Spas) are new are will be new possibly by the time you get there. Also Cascades is the newest in the way of being built 2003, but in my opinion as far as the units go they are looking very old and dated and not as large as some of the others. If you have little ones that area of the resort is great, but for me with teenagers we drove over to the Fountains pool every day for some peace. I am not sure why the fuss over Cascades I own 2 units here and would trade for other parts of the resort in heartbeat. I have just been sent my documents to say that the "Cascades " is going to be refurbished so that tells you that it is starting to need a lift.. My suggestion try to get there as early as you can to check in you won't get your room until at least 3:00 but you can try to request the other areas if you want.Have a great trip!