OBBR OWNERS ONLY

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: OBBR OWNERS ONLY (by John M.):

I am currently at the resort. I am sorry to say I do not like what I have learned. The top floor of the new units are all to be sold as condos @ a million$. The remaining units will be sold as FIXED weeks Studio 55K, 1BR 42K, 2BR (alock out) 55K. That is if you buy it the day of your "tour" if not he price is 35K, 47K, and 65K. They will give you "equity credit" towards the purchase. That is the amount you originally paid for the unit(s) would be credited towards your new purchase(s). You cannot for example apply what you paid for 3 weeks towards 1 week. Also the FIXED week option does not allow for splitting a week or an uprgrade.

They are also selling FIXED weeks in the older bldgs. You cannot make a multi-week reserervation more then 360 days in advance of your last week. Pity those who have 8,10,12 weeks.

A/C is no longer an option. It is compulsory!!!!!!!!!!!! Internet access is $10 a day with no refund if the power goes out for less then 8 hrs (common occurence) or $50/week.

Busby's has "confiscated" the beach in front of the great house. OBBR now has 26 umbrellas. The beach chairs all have towels on the by 8 am.

I will be gathering some more info. What ever happened to the idea that we ould ALL BE BENEFITTING with the addiitonal units?