Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: beware of dealing with Timeshare Broker Services of Florida (by Diane Nadeau):

Please allow me to respond as I am Don Nadeau, the Managing Director of Timeshare Broker Services. While it is difficult to address this post directly due to the lack of specifics in the post, I would like to discuss our operation and how we interact with our customers. When someone comes to us looking to buy a timeshare, we do everything in our power to find the week they have requested at the best price possible. People ask for our services for a number of reasons, since they often do not have the time to search for a week themselves or do not necessarily know where to look for the week. Readers of Redweek know that they can look at redweek.com or a number of other sites to find weeks for sale, so we have to assume that a prospective buyer asking for our help either does not have the time to look or needs our help to find a specific week for sale. If this person had found the week they were looking for themselves, as is indicated in the post, then I am confused as to why they would have asked for our services. We charge, as any business would, for services rendered which would include the time spent searching for the week, research with the seller to find out if they actually owned the week listed, research that the specifics of the week were accurate, etc. In the end, the buyer always has the choice to say yes or no, to use or not use our services, and go on with their search. In 2008, our brokerage company negotiated over 1,000 sales of timeshare intervals, so we must be doing something right. Please feel free to contact me through our website if anyone has any questions about our operation. Sincerely Don Nadeau Licensed Real Estate Broker & Managing Director Timeshare Broker Services