Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: grand mayan luxxe villa (by Lawrence V.):

I have been reading a lot of these streams and no one has actually addressed the fact that the Grand Mayan, Grand Bliss and Grand Luxxe are all seperate from one another.

We are charter members of the Grand Luxxe Villa and purchased in the pre-construction phase of this developement. I won't get into prices because everyone who bought or buys will feel that they got a "Deal" or they would not have bought. There are also people who "got a better deal" and make some buyers sick about their decision.

The Grand Luxxe is the top of the line in the companies manifest of properties and if you notice it does'nt carry any affiliated name of the Groupo Mayan conglomerate. There are two catagories of rooms: Villa and Condo. This is also a Residence Club and not part of the regular Groupo Mayan

The Grand Bliss is the second tier of the structure in the manifest of properties being offered by the Groupo Mayan. I don't know their interior structure as I have not seen it.

The Grand Mayan has now been replaced as the top of the line by the Grand Luxxe and the Grand Bliss, moving the Grand Mayan to the third rung of the ladder in the Groupo Mayan chain. Then comes the Mayan Palace and Sea Garden.

We have never traded our property out as we love the facilities and what they offer. We have never tried to rent it out because we bought it to use.

We have been to all of their facilities except Cabo and are planning to go there next. Puerto Penasco has a long way to go to get to where they are saying it will be. Part of the agreement with the government about the Penasco property is that Groupo Mayan will build an airport to make travel to their facility easier than flying into Phoenix or San Diego.

I hope that I have helped in the explanation of the Grand Scheme of things.