Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Marriott Going to Point Syst (by Gregory B.):

j227 said: > Have you asked Marriott how they plan to > handle this or just assume worst case?

Since you are the Marriott plant here, why don't you explain it for us, j227?

MVCI representatives can't even give a consistent answer about whether there are separate inventories for weeks owners and points owners. Frankly, Marriott has lost so much credibility over this scheme that I'm not sure folks can trust what they say anyway. Confusion and contradictions seem to reign within the Marriott ranks at present. Nice way to rollout a new program there.

Apparently Marriott has forgotten that a reputation takes years to build and minutes to lose. Very sad. I believe that Bill Marriott is a man of integrity. I can only assume that his lieutenants have served him very poorly in this fiasco. With the sweep of a hand, Marriott has alienated and angered some its most loyal (and profitable) customers. What a great business move. Don't believe me? - read some of the comments at tugbbs.com and at Bill Marriott's own blog http://www.blogs.marriott.com/marrio...lity.html#more

This particular forum is relatively quiet and tame compared to what people are saying elsewhere.