Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Marion Griffin, Thomas Verner are scammers (by Julie A.):

She must have rented to you at the same time she rented to my family. I filed a report with the Attorney General in Florida and also called the police department in Windermere Florida where she was living at one time. The internet has provided a lot of information on her. I would advise you to call the police department in Orlando instead of Windermere because she did live in Orlando and maybe still does. The local police were most helpful but still haven't caught her yet. What story did you get from her as to why she wouldn't take the whole amount at once? I know that was her way of stalling as paypal won't do anything if its over 45 days past your payment. I spoke with paypal and they have all her bank information as well as address and will give it out if the police or someone highter up asks for it. We havent gotten our money back yet but have disputed it with our credit card company. We luckily did pay with paypal through our credit card. I have vowed to keep doing research to find this woman.