Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort Property Depot, Inc (by John S.):

I used to work for this company. Take it from someone on the inside, ITS A SCAM! The owner and manager Nick Patel and PJ Cooper are scam artists. This is how it works. They buy leads from brokers of people who own timeshares (i have no idea how the brokers get the names) and then the sales reps call them. The rep you speak to on the phone does NOT make an hourly wage, does NOT get paid when the timeshare "sells", he gets paid a 30-35% commission off of the up front fee he charges you. And then the company pockets the rest. They get away with this by putting into the contract that they do not "gaurantee" a timeframe on the sale, and that makes it legal somehow.

But take it from me, RPD does NOT do presentations, the only thing they do is list your timeshare on your cheap no-traffic website. They are liars, crooks and thieves. I worked there less than a month cus the money sounded too good to be true, but once I found out they were a total scam I left. I am keeping my identity to myself for now but please let me know if you have any questions. These people are mostly drug addicts who work at these places cus they can get paid good money on a daily bases in exchange for lying to trusting customers and stealing from them.