Cityresorts.net

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Cityresorts.net (by R P.):

ingrida16 wrote:
On 05/2/11 I was contacted by Ms. Sullivan of City Resorts stating that they have a Buyer for my TimeShare unit. I was told a closing fee is $3,800.00 and unit is sold for $46,000.00. On 05/13/11 Ms. Jones contacted me saying that Buyer gave City Resorts the check, but my RCI points needs an additional $1,250.00. I sent two Cashier's Checks to them. One week after I sent the money their phone lines were busy and no one returned my calls. I report this to the Better Business Bureau who stated that City resorts did not reply to their inquiry. They are a SCAM. i LOST $5,050.00

You would have been better off to have reported them to the attorney general in the state the scammers are located.

Why in the world would you send thousands of dollars to a company you've never heard of that cold calls you out of the blue. There's no timeshare on earth that will sell for $46K in this economy .... that amount should have raised a huge red flag in your head .... all they wanted was your 5K+.