Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Point Potential... (by KC):

johne499 wrote:
...feel free to ask me anything you would like about us...
John:

No offense intended, but I couldn't care less what you do or how you do it, since I no longer own within the Wyndham system anyhow (having given away my one and only Wyndham ownership several months ago).

My ONLY point or purpose in responding to Randy at all in the first place was to challenge and to correct his obviously inaccurate statement regarding an (impossible and inaccurate) assertion of "renting out Wyndham points". It is an indisputable fact that Wyndham has overtly and specifically PROHIBITED the transfer of points (even for FREE) among Wyndham owners since March, 2009. I should perhaps have not prematurely labelled Randy a "shill" and I regret having done so if I was mistaken, but the underlying facts remain completely unchanged, regardless. Wyndham Points cannot be directly rented out or transferred. Period, amen.

If you have some sort of business model in which weeks get reserved with Wyndham points (and those reserved weeks are then subsequently rented out on behalf of Wyndham points owners), best of luck to you and to your clients. None of that in any way changes the indisputable fact (and my original "point" --- no pun intended) that Wyndham points themselves simply cannot be directly "rented out", contrary to Randy's erroneous initial statement on the subject.