The Land'Or

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Club Landor Energy Surcharge/2010 Holdover Charges (by Terri B.):

To vinodk and everyone else......legit Donation websites will not take Club Land'Or. I went that route recently.

I have been at Land'Or since 1982 and never traded and went ever single year usually for 2 wks. I grumbled a lot but never late with a special assessment or other special fee payment no matter how I felt about it. We are seniors and now find ourselves literally broke. Barely able to pay the mortgage let alone the timeshare. Always loved the resort even as it aged but paid way too many special assessments (almost yearly for many years) for renovations that never happened and they have all that money. Don't get me started about the 'rebuild'. I will be losing a large amount of money due to the weeks we have left from new contract 5 years ago but we just cannot afford it anymore. I have tried to sell or give it away if someone would just pay the transfer fee. Got some bites on Craigslist but they were scams so now I am scared of anyone who contacts me.

I am ready to go to court when they come after me. I have little left that they can take away from me to get their energy surcharge and maintenance fees which are all I owe.

I knew this energy surcharge would really irritate those who never go to the resort/trade trade. It was bad enough to have to it as part of the $25 per person per night when there.

tb