Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New points based Global Access and RCI points (by Ian D.):

It all depends on how you use you current timeshare.. The point system isn't just another option I the timeshare world it's the replacement of fixed week trade as we know it.. Imagine the VCR vs the blu ray play. It took a while for the VCR to go out of business but it still was replaced by DVD.. Point will replace fixed weeks whether we like it our not becuase it works better and offer more control over ones timeshare. The problem is how the resorts sell the product to the consumer ..the high pressure and fast sales pitch leaves many of us confused and left with buy on impulse or emotion leaving us with the wrong package I the first place.... I got into point ASAP because I had inside help on how the system works, if u have a slow week then tough luck because points pay based on how demanding u unit and week is. The maintence fees are the same but u get more from the point bottom line. The cheapest way to get into the holidayinn club point system with resale weeks

In my experience as an owner at the resort me and my wife has learnt a thing or two about beating the system.. And we befriended one of the employees there to get more insight on what's going on. The result is we discover how to increase our point to VIP levels at a fraction of the cost not to mention we learnt how to bring in any resale into the vacation point system which is really worth wild.. Anyways we dont mind sharing this information for free. Just as long as you promise to share with others.. U can email us at black_swordman1982@yahoo.com