Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Reba Management in Hilton Head Island (by R P.):

sallyh119 wrote:
Has anyone had issues with this management company? I am selling my timeshare at Coral Sands and contacted Reba Management who referred me to an atty who could assist for resale. When I spoke with the paralegal in the office she informed me that Reba Management was requiring a fee of $1500 upon receiving a request to transfer ownership after the sale/closing. I called back to Reba and spoke with these folks and was informed they were going to collect this amount for "future" maintenance fees as I am current till 2015. I have begun the process of filing a complaint but was wondering if any other person had an issue when attempting to sell or buy their timeshare on the resale market?

I'm somewhat confused .... what does Reba Management have to do with you selling your timeshare and why are they asking for $1500? If you have a buyer for your timeshare then you can choose any closing company that you prefer such as JRA Services at http://timeshareresaleclosings.com/ or www.timesharetransfer.com .... two very reputable timeshare closing services .... their fees are nowhere near $1500.