Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide (by R P.):

joer312 wrote:
Hello JayJay,

Not sure what you are referencing. Of the thousands who have taken advantage of our voucher program, the single person reviews of Melinda, that experienced a challenge during her initial booking attempt, actually ended up getting the exact resort she desired. She was delighted!

The second person of reference (Tangela) had her question answered regarding a security deposit. That is a standard practice of most hotels or resorts to protect themselves, and has nothing to do with our program. However her 3 bedroom cottage did not require one.

Your implication to the inventory being anything short of excellent is purely false. We have the best inventory in the market, not considering the best price.

Thanks.

Sarah

All you have to do is click on the link I posted from Trip Advisor above. Melinda's last post (dated May 17, 2012) states plainly:

"It's to bad LRW didn't train their employees to transfer this information to it's customers. I was dealing via email with a Joe Russo and he seemed like he didn't have a clue.

You also claim the resorts you offer are class resorts. The resorts I looked into that were available for my destination had terriable reviews from previous customers.

And it seems popular destinations like Florida have very few resorts to choose from.

Also, your email notifications for confirmations do not have any set timeframe. I received the confirmation that you received my request to book and 6 days later after talking to a Gloria did I receive a confirmation that someone beat me to it. I would rather pay more money for a reservation I can be sure of. We all live and learn.

I have spent many years taking customer service seminars and how to improve relations with your customers. Maybe you should do the same".