OZARK LIQUIDATORS

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: OZARK LIQUIDATORS (by Robert S.):

do not have any experience with ozard liquidators, however a good friend, his wife had a stroke and went to kc for a "forum" and convinced him to pay the $3,995 up front and another $1,000 or more for maint. fees for next year. have not had time to visit to see if this program worked. Last year, advertised on red week sold a 2 bedroom at westgate for $250.. Westgate attempted to buy it back however they were over the 3o day limit for this feature. Last week, advertised 3 bedroom and plan to sell it for $750, plus $450 transfer fee. All of this "talk" about how high the transfer fee are is a big STORY. The company just wants you to believe that they are really a lot of work to make this transfer. I believe I heard it all.about transfering when timeshare sales individual and took about an hour to do a computer preentation on all of the work in resaleing timeshare. the end result is that for only $4,995 the timeshare could be transferred. after more discussion, they lower the price to $2,995. When I told it, all the transfer fee required is $450. he left I use a transfer agent in Branson that I can trust. ,