NetManagement Group

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: NetManagement Group (by R P.):

patrickt11 wrote:
Jayjay,

I totally agree, but did you read all the posts? People still WANT to believe, and so get duped. And most of the scammers are smarter than asking for the fee at the beginning of the discussion. In fact many of them assert that there is no fee unless they successfully sell. Then, weeks later, there will be an urgent message saying that everything was fine, but now the local government needs property taxes, or some other fee, and if you could just wire the money to the government's bank, the whole transaction can go through... with the implication that if you don't you'll lose the chance to sell, so why not spend a few hundred or thousand when thousands are just within your grasp?

There are all kinds of red flags -- one of the most egregious being up-front money -- but still people fall for this stuff. That's why I've posted lists of other warning signs, and finally this "clincher" about demanding the name and address.

I am in complete agreement with you, however with internet access at public libraries, internet cafes and at other entities ..... any socalled 'no upfront fee timeshare reseller' should be investigated backwards and forwards and inside and out .... that's the main reason I post in Redweek's forums .... to warn people of such scams .... and to warn them that just because they say they don't charge an upfront fee that the fee will come up eventually before closing.