Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Resorts Anytime - Hilton Head, SC (by R P.):

barbarae166 wrote:
Has anyone heard about or dealt with Resorts Anytime in Hilton Head, SC? I called Coral Reefs (Reba Management) to inquire about the process for selling my timeshare. A day later someone calls me back and says for my payment of $2000, they will take the property and issue a quit claim deed. Then, for $159 a year, I can pay $400-$900 to book a week anywhere/anytime all of their properties across the world. This is obviously some type of scam; I'm just trying to figure out the ends and outs of it and determine my next step for dumping this piece of garbage that, unfortunately, I purchased.

Someone got your info from Reba Management .... I would be questioning Reba Management's business ethics .... looks like it turned into some kind of travel club .... don't bite.

Coral Reef is a very nice resort (we've stayed there) and HIlton Head is a very popular destination .... you can probably sell it yourself but be aware that you'll not get back what you paid initially if you bought from a developer.