Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Blue Star Resorts, Inc resale company (by R P.):

marissab21 wrote:
I guess everyone who had a bad experience with them was not aware of the current status of their time share. when you put it up for sale the hotel charges a "fee" kind of like if you were breaking a contract its something that the resorts don't tell you but most of them do. that's why this Blue star people charge because they are putting face front and no one will pay your fees but you and the longer you have it out for sale the more the month's "fees" add up.

I was able to sell my timeshare with them about two weeks after i put it up for sale with them so i didn't have to pay any fees to the resort, i got my deposit back and they of course took their commission as promised. I also referred a friend of mine to them and she just thought they were rude to her the manager apologized that they had recently changed staff and they were all still under the probation period and issued a full refund with a month free advertising in their website as a sale by owner account.

they're not so bad just as any other company they had a few bad apples.

pamr133 wrote:
Has anyone had any dealing with this company? Are they legit?

It was very hard to comprehend your post, however this is not a hotel site .... this is a timeshare site and the overwhelming advice given here is to never, ever pay any entity a large upfront fee to list your timeshare for sale ..... they're all scams, period .... all they want is that upfront fee.