Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Has Anyone Had Success Selling Their Club Velas Vallarta Timeshare on Redweek? (by Jerry K.):

I couldn't sell my Club Velas timeshares. I gave them away successfully. It took a while to do it, but I found someone with a lot of time at Velas who had a lot of contacts. He found two people to take my timeshares. They were both one bedroom villas. I bought them second hand for a pitance and therefore it was no loss to me. The assignees paid the $75.00 transfer fee.

jonathang59 wrote:
We have a studio at Club Velas Vallarta that we'd like to sell. I was just curious to know if any of you have had success on here selling your Club Velas Vallarta timeshare and what to price it at for success in selling it on Redweek? I've seen several ads for resales, but I have no idea how successful they are since there is no record of sales on this site. I am very interested in hearing from the successful sellers. Thanks in advance for your help!