New Owners

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New Owners (by NoOneYouKnow):

It's not so much that I don't want others to see it, but that it is very long and detailed, and I could give you, or whoever, enough information to determine who it was that told me about the scam, because he was unknowingly involved in it.

Hey, it's no shock that people lie in order to saddle people with timeshares they do not want, but this is far more blatant than that.

They know that, so why shouldn't everyone?

When I read the BBB complaints, I can see where people are complaining about exactly what was confirmed to me. Of course, sending those complaints to the people perpetrating the scam, and then accepting their answer, whatever it might be, does not do it proper justice.

The person who shared with me said the people who complained got taken care of, and they were still coming out ahead. That's what I see in the BBB complaints, the really solid complainers getting refunds. - - - - - -

I'm not sure how this site works.

I can click on me, and there is a place where i can check for messages.

I can't click on you to send you one.

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable can explain how this site works. - - - - - - http://www.redweek.com/resources/message-box?popup=1

Copy and paste that to your browser.