Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

beware of dealing with Timeshare Broker Services of Florida (by Cerylle):

I sincerely regret the message below andI would like to take serious issue with the comments below regarding dealing with Timeshare Broker Resales of Florida, an exceptionally professional real estate brokerage. Diane Nadeau's expertise, professionalism and caring helped us purchase a two bedroom Platinum season timeshare at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club (ranked #3 of all timeshares) at a remarkable price last March. Their help was invaluable. Laird and Cerylle Moffett

juliel159 wrote:
I got burnt - it is too late for me, but this message is to try to prevent others from suffering the same fate. From what I understand, they treat both buyers and sellers alike.

They are very friendly, helpful in the beginning till they earn your trust. I was planning to buy an additional week on my own, looking at Red Week ads, TUG, etc. They asked - almost pleaded with me to go through them, they will get me a great deal. Bottom line, they never worked for me, never negotiated on my behalf. They found a week for a great price - then they raised it substantially before presenting it to me. It was of course my fault for believeing what I heard..

Naturally I will never do business with them again...