Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Can't even give them one star (by Mary A.):

Hi Greg, I'm finally glad to see a posting from someone who was involved with that original law suit handled by Mr. Sadler. I was the person who set that up with him in the beginning with the idea of filing a class action suit. I was already out of my contract but wanted others to get help. He took on, I think 5 or 6 clients, initially. I tried to call Mr Sandler to see how things turned out for you all but never heard anything more. Very glad to hear that he was able to help. No one else ever came back and posted that I saw, so I figured they made you all sign something that kept you from letting others know. I know some posters were threatened by Land Or if they didn't remove their comments from this site. Wow - those posts and discussions are now all the way back in the first few pages of this site. Hard to believe they are still in business and sucking people in. I've always said I would join any group that wanted to hold a nonviolent protest outside their offices in Virginia Beach.